For Medical Professionals
Our Medical Education Opportunities
- Continuing Medical Education (CME)
- Graduate Medical Education (GME)
- Undergraduate Medical Education (UME)
Research and Clinical Trials
The Office of Human Research is dedicated to providing physicians with the necessary tools, resources and training to make it easy to participate in the research enterprise, including the ability to conduct their own research studies. Learn more.
Physician Referral Information
Learn how to refer a patient to Memorial Healthcare System.
Business Development and Physician Relations
The Directors of Business Development and Physician Relations (DBD) are a resource for physicians.
They serve as liaisons to:
- sustain, promote and build the bond between our physicians and hospital administration;
- maintain clear lines of communication;
- increase awareness of the services provided by Memorial Healthcare System to physicians;
- assist physicians who are new to the medical staff;
- help to resolve issues or concerns;
- and suggest efficiencies and develop programs.
Contact your DBD by Hospital or Entity
- Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital
- Memorial Cancer Institute
- Memorial Cardiac and Vascular Institute
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Physician Group
- Memorial Primary Care and Urgent Care Centers
Maria Isabel Gidley
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Memorial Regional Hospital South / Orthopaedic Surgery & Sports Medicine